COVID-19 CONTINUATION OF LEARNING PLAN
BUDGET AND SALARY/COMPENSATION TRANSPARENCY REPORTING
Carsonville-Port Sanilac District
Section 1: Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
- 2018-19 Audited, 2019-20 Original and 2019-20 Revision #1
- Original 2018-19 Operating Budget, Revision #1 and Final Approved
- 2019-2020 Projected Budget Amendment 2
- 2020-2021 Proposed Budget
Section 2: Summary of Expenditures
Section 3a: Current Collective Bargaining Agreements
Section 3b: Employer-sponsored Health Care Plans
- MESSA Choices & MESSA ABC Plan 1 Heath Care Plan Coverage (Support Staff)
- MESSA Choices & MESSA ABC Plan 1 Health Care Plan Coverage (Teaching Staff)
The Carsonville - Port Sanilac School District did not seek competitive health care bids during the 2018-19 School Year.
Section 3c: Audited Financial Statement
- 2018-19 Final Audit
- 2018-2019 Accounts Payable Check Register
- Procurement Policy
- Board Member, Professional and Support Staff Reimbursement Policies
Section 4: Salary and Benefits of Superintendent and employees whose salary exceeds $100,000
Section 5: Annual Amount Spent on Dues Paid to Organizations
Section 6: Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services
- Carsonville - Port Sanilac School District has not paid for any lobbying or lobbying services.
Per MCL 4.415 “Lobbying” means communicating directly with an official in the executive branch of state government or an official in the legislative branch of state government for the purpose of influencing legislative or administrative action.
Section 7: Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit
Section 8: District Credit Card Information
No credit cards issued
Section 9: District Paid Out-of State Travel Information
No out of state travel
MI School Data
- This information highlights Michigan's performance in the area of education and compares Michigan's ratings to other states when appropriate. Click here to see Michigan's progress.