Thursday, December 5, 2013
1. Yesterday’s results for the “Kiss a Pig” contest were as follows: Tied for first are Mrs. Abbott and Mrs. Lopez. Tied for second are Mr. Bular and Mr. Steinhoff.
2. The following students need to report to the high school office for lunch today: Liam Hughes, Doug Davis, Ben Pacheco, Addison Setzer, Faith Ritz, Rebecca Boyer, and Austin Smith.
3. Seniors applying for the Masonic Scholarship must turn in their application by 11:00 a.m. tomorrow to Mrs. Lopez or Mrs. Hooper.
4. Seniors: The Guidance Office has received five new scholarships, one of them being a local scholarship through Thumb Cellular.
5. 6th grade boys basketball will be starting in two weeks. Permission slips will be coming out soon.
6. Theatre 13 cordially invites your attendance at its fall production, “High School Confidential.” This comedy/drama with songs is being presented tonight, Friday, and Saturday evenings at 8:00 p.m. in the cafetorium. Come and see how life is different in another high school…or is it??? Reservations may be made in the Principal’s Office.
7. Come join the fun and support the CPS Bowling team on December 14th from 3pm until 5pm at Liberty Lanes. The cost to bowl is $15.00 and you receive 1 piece of pizza, pop, shoes, and two games of bowling! See Mrs. Wagester if you have any questions.
1. The National Honor Society will hold tutoring every Friday during 7th hour in the IMC.
2. JV and varsity volleyball awards will be held on December 11th at 7:30 p.m. in the cafeteria.
3. The Michigan Youth Leadership is planning their 2014 MYLEAD Conference exclusively for sophomores. The conference will be held at Michigan State University either Friday May 16th to Sunday May 18th or Friday June 20th to Sunday June 22nd. Any sophomore who would like to be nominated to attend this free youth leadership conference, please see the Guidance Office for information.