Thursday, April 17, 2014
1. CPS is proud to announce our 2014 Valedictorian Cathryn Lien and our Salutatorian Monica Falls. Congratulations!
2. The Village of Port Sanilac is looking for 4 girls to work at the Bark Shanty Easter egg hunt this Saturday from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Each girl will be paid $20. Please see Mrs. Wagester if interested.
3. Attention Career Center Students: The bus to the Career Center will now leave at 11:50 a.m. Please be on board at that time.
4. Junior high track practice will be held right after school today.
5. The softball team will play at Cros-Lex today. The team will leave at 2:35 p.m. with the baseball team who travels to Landmark. The softball game at Cros-Lex is drop-off only.
6. Final chemistry lab reports are due to Mr. Bular by 3:15 p.m. today.
7. The golf match scheduled for next Wednesday in Owen-Gage has been postponed to May 28th.
8. Attention students: It is not too late to order your 2013-2014 yearbook. This year the books are only $20 for a full color soft cover book or $25 for a full color hard cover book. Order forms can be picked up in the office or see Mrs. Houle for more details.
9. All Carsonville-Port Sanilac Juniors and Seniors and all exchange students, no matter what grade they are in are invited to prom on the evening of May 10th at Lakeview Hills Resort. CPS Juniors and Seniors may each bring one guest who must be in at least 9th grade but not over the age of 21. If the guest is not a CPS student, a guest form must be filled out and returned to Mrs. Maher by May 7th. Tickets are $30 each and may only be purchase from April 14th through April 28th from Mrs. Maher.
10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL BOBO FROM SAMI AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND TO CHANDLER RIZZO WHO WILL CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW FROM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!
1. Seniors: Many of the local scholarships are in….stop in to the guidance office for more information.
2. The National Honor Society will hold tutoring every Friday during 7th hour in the IMC.
3. The May 12th softball and baseball games versus Peck here at home have been rescheduled for Monday, April 21st. Please let your family and friends know!
4. The Guidance Office has received a local scholarship available to seniors pursuing a career in the medical field. Deadline is May 1st. See the Guidance Office for an application.
5. There is a local scholarship for seniors with a deadline of May 1st. Parents must be a regular member of the Sanilac County Farm Bureau to apply.
6. Attention Seniors: Cap and gown money is due by May 5th to the high school office. The cost is $29.50. Checks can be made payable to CPS High School.