Tuesday, September 30, 2014
1. The National Honor Society Induction will be held tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m.
2. ANYONE PLANNING ON CONTINUING TO RIDE ON THE EQUESTRIAN TEAM NEEDS TO WORK CONCESSIONS AT THE OCTOBER 3RD HOME FOOTBALL GAME. PLEASE SEE MRS. FRIZZLE.
3. Picture Day is Thursday, October 9th. All students will be photographed. Order forms were sent home with students. Extra forms are available in the high school office.
4. Attention 6th Grade Students: The CPS PTA will host a painting party on Thursday, October 9th from 3:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. at the CPS Elementary School. The cost is $15 per child. Flyers will be distributed today.
5. There will be an English Academic Games team meeting on Thursday, October 9th after school for about an hour. “The Big Two Hearted River” will be read. If anyone needs a copy or has questions, please contact Alley or Mr. Laur.
6. The National Honor Society is now collecting for Coats For Kids. New or gently used coats, hats, scarves, or snow pants are needed. A box is located in front of the high school office. There is a flyer in the high school office if you have questions or are in need of a donation.
7. The Sanilac County College Night will be held October 20th from 6:30 until 8:00 p.m. at the Sandusky High School Gymnasium. This is the night for juniors, seniors, and parents to meet with universities, colleges, military, technical schools, and cosmetology schools.
8. YAC will be sponsoring Cardboard City for 9 through 12th grades on Saturday, October 25th at 6:00 p.m. until Sunday, October 26th at 8:00 a.m. The cost is $25 or can be sponsored by local businesses. Permission slips and more information are available in the office.