Friday, May 24, 2013
1. Prom pictures have arrived! You can pick them up in the high school office.
2. Candid photos from the prom are now available to be viewed on the school website. Go to the district homepage and scroll down under “More Headlines” to view them.
3. Sports physicals will be held here at the high school on Wednesday, May 29th from 8:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. for $15.00. You must sign up in the high school office for an appointment. They will see all students who have their $15 and completed physical card.
4. Baccalaureate will be held on May 31st at 6:00 p.m. in the Daryl Walker Gymnasium.
5. The following students need to report to Mr. Dorland’s room for lunch today: Bryan West, Ariana Torrez,
1. NO PASSES WILL BE ALLOWED DURING CORE SUPPORT FOR THE GYM FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
2. Remember to keep checking the bulletin board across from the cafeteria, pick up the “May” Counselor’s Corner” or stop into the Guidance Office for any new information that has been received. You will find the May Counselor’s Corner in front of the high school office, in front of the Guidance Office, in Mr. Van Dyke’s room and in Mr. Laur’s room.
3. The National Honor Society will offer tutoring during 7th hour every Tuesday and Friday in the IMC.
4. Juniors who have at least a “B” average and participate in at least one school sponsored sport can apply online now for the Wendy’s High School Heisman Award. The deadline to apply is October 2, 2013.