Wednesday, June 18, 2014
1. Library books are due today. All books must be returned or fines paid before report cards are issued.
2. Gym locks are also due today.
3. Report cards will be available for pick up on Friday, June 27th in the high school office.
4. There will be an open gym-team meeting for girls who plan on playing volleyball next school year (9 through 12th grade) on June 25th from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
5. Alec Delahaye will be reading announcements next school year with Randy Carney.
5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUNTER CHILDERS FROM TYLER AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!
1. Flyers for the Thumbfest shootout 3 on 3 are available in front of the high school office.
2. Athletes, (junior high and high school), if you have not turned your uniforms in to your coach or do not have a time set up to turn them in, please turn them into Mrs. Hooper as soon as possible.
3. The June strength and conditioning sessions after June 18th will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
4. There will be a CPS boys and girls basketball camp for students entering grades 7 through 10 from Monday June 23rd to Thursday June 26th. Flyers are located in front of the high school office.
5. Flyers for the 2014 Summer Robolab camp at the Career Center are available in front of the high school office.
6. Notice to Theatre People: DVD’s of “High School Confidential” and “The Snake in the Grass” may be purchased from Mrs. Hooper in the Guidance Office.
7. Attention students: It is not too late to order your 2013-2014 year book. This year the books are only $20 for a full color soft cover book or $25 for a full color hard cover book. Order forms can be picked up in the office or see Mrs. Houle for more details.