Friday, October 24, 2014
1. Attention Seniors: Senior Packets are in! Stop by the high school office to pick one up. There will be a senior meeting on Wednesday November 12th at 8:15 a.m in the IMC to turn in orders and cap and gown measurements. This is a very important meeting for all seniors. Please plan on attending.
2. Student identification cards are also available in the high school office. Students can pick them up before or after school or during lunch.
3. There will be a junior high (6th, 7th, and 8th grade) Halloween dance next Thursday, October 30th from 3:15 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. The cost is $5.00 or you can donate a can of food and pay only $4.00. There will be prizes and snacks and punch!
4. Students are not allowed to park in front of the school or in the kitchen parking area. Senior parking is designated in the south parking lot. Underclassmen can park in the north parking lot.
5. Reminder to all school to work students: You must have all paperwork turned into Mrs. Lopez by the end of Marking Period 1 in order to receive full credit.
6. Coats 4 Kids giveaways will take place today from 1 until 6:00 p.m. at Open Door Missionary Church in Sandusky. Families will have access to winter coats, boots, snow suits, snow pants, hats, gloves and mittens for their children.
7. Parents Night for varsity football, varsity cheer and high school band will be held tonight at 6:30 p.m. Be there with your parents and/or guardians at 6:20 p.m. to line up.
8. The volleyball invitational for this Saturday at Akron-Fairgrove has been cancelled.
9. The practice ACT test will be given to all juniors next Tuesday beginning at 8:30 a.m. until approximately 11:45 a.m. Students need to take a pencil and a calculator to the test.
1. Attention Parents and Students: Our lost and found collection is growing quickly. We will have a table set up in the library every Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. with these items. Please check to see if anything belongs to you.
2. The 2013-2014 school year yearbooks are in! If you ordered one, you can pick it up in the high school office.
3. Any 7th or 8th grade girl interested in playing basketball, please sign up in the guidance office with Mrs. Hooper.
4. YAC will be sponsoring Cardboard City for 9 through 12th grades on Saturday, October 25th at 6:00 p.m. until Sunday, October 26th at 8:00 a.m. The cost is $25 or can be sponsored by local businesses. Permission slips and more information are available in the office.
5. SC4 College Night will be held Tuesday, October 28th from 6:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. in the Citizens First Michigan Technical Center.