Friday, October 31, 2014
1. Results from the varsity volleyball quad last night are as follows: CPS versus Harbor Beach scores were 25 to 23, 19 to 25, and 9 to 15; CPS versus Mayville scores were 25 to 13, 23 to 25, and 11 to 15; CPS versus Bad Axe scores were 18 to 25 and 14 to 25.
2. There will be no 6th grade girls basketball practice today.
3. Any 9 through 12th grade student interested in bowling during the winter season should see Mrs. Hooper.
4. The CPS PTA and Four Seasons Art Studio is offering art classes to students in grades 4 and up. Classes will be held November 6th, 13th and 20th from 4:30 until 5:30 p.m. at the CPS Elementary. The cost is $21 and due today.
5. The Commerce Club will meet on Monday, November 3rd at 3:10 p.m. in Mrs. Houle’s room. All 9 through 12th grade students are welcome. We will be voting on initiatives so your attendance is important.
6. The varsity football awards banquet will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, November 3rd at Liberty Lanes in Sandusky.
7. REMINDER TO STUDENTS GOING ON THE ELA FIELD TRIP NEXT TUESDAY: We will be stopping at the Birchwood Mall for lunch on your own so you will need to bring extra money for this.
8. There will be a YAC meeting on Tuesday, November 4th at 8:30 a.m. at the Career Center.
9. The volleyball districts information is as follows: The varsity girls will play at Peck versus Deckerville on Tuesday, November 4th at 7:30 p.m. The team bus will depart at 5:30 p.m. and is one way only. Please go and support our girls! Go Tigers!
10. Attention Seniors: Senior Packets are in! Stop by the high school office to pick one up. There will be a senior meeting on Wednesday November 12th at 8:15 a.m in the IMC to turn in orders and cap and gown measurements. This is a very important meeting for all seniors. Please plan on attending.
11. Reminder to all school to work students: You must have all paperwork turned into Mrs. Lopez by the end of Marking Period 1 (November 14th) in order to receive full credit.
12. Progress reports will go home with students today.
1. Attention Parents and Students: Our lost and found collection is growing quickly. We will have a table set up in the library every Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. with these items. Please check to see if anything belongs to you.
2. The 2013-2014 school year yearbooks are in! If you ordered one, you can pick it up in the high school office.