Friday, September 19, 2014
1. The varsity volleyball team won over Caseville with scores of 10 to 25, 29 to 27, 25 to 17, and 27 to 25. Top stats go to Gabrielle Frostic with 14 points, 1 ace, 131 sets with 14 assists; Katelyn Frostic with 8 points, 4 aces and 8 kills; Liz Welsh with 7 points, 3 aces, and 5 kills; Natasha Kandall with 5 points, 2 aces, 3 kills and 1 block and Hailey McWilliams with 2 kills and 5 blocks.
2. The jv volleyball team won over Caseville with scores of 25 to 13, 25 to 25, and 15 to 13. Top scorers were Giselle Ochoa with 21 points, 13 aces and 4 kills, Hannah Wrubel with 10 points, 4 aces and 1 kill, Olivia Amey with 3 points, 3 aces, 28 sets and 5 assists, Lilly Lentz with 3 points, 2 aces and 2 kills and Danielle Hadd with 2 points, 2 aces and 2 kills.
3. Anyone in grades 9 through 12 interested in joining the Commerce Club, there will be a meeting after school on today in Mrs. Houle’s room for about a half hour. The Commerce Club is a group of students who work to better the community through creative ideas and compete in local competitions to raise money. If anyone is interested or has any questions, please see Mrs. Houle or Ali Lentz.
4. The football game at Kingston tonight is Fan Appreciation Night and admission is free! Also, the Kingston team and fans are wearing pink socks and wristbands in honor of cancer awareness.
5. There will be a YAC meeting on Tuesday, September 23rd at 8:30 a.m. at the Career Center.
6. It is that time of year again when students, parents, friends, families, and teachers gather around the flag pole outside of the high school to pray for our country, freedom, families, our school, and anything you would like to pray about. Meet at the Pole on Wednesday, September 24th at 7:45 a.m. Everyone is welcome!
7. Students who have received a schedule change must have a parent sign the white form.