Wednesday, April 23, 2014
1. Softball practice will be inside today from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
2. YAC members will have a meeting on Friday, April 25th.
3. YAC members will be holding a penny drive all week to raise money for a program called “Give Where You Live”. See Amber DiRusso for more information.
4. Attention Seniors: The senior breakfast and rehearsal have been changed to May 29th. Breakfast will be served at 9:00 a.m. and graduation rehearsal will immediately follow. Also, seniors wanting to attend the Lock-In must turn their permission slips in by Thursday. Late slips will not be accepted.
5. The guidance office has received a nursing scholarship and a scholarship from Speed Connect. Please see guidance office for more information.
6. Attention students: It is not too late to order your 2013-2014 yearbook. This year the books are only $20 for a full color soft cover book or $25 for a full color hard cover book. Order forms can be picked up in the office or see Mrs. Houle for more details.
7. All Carsonville-Port Sanilac Juniors and Seniors and all exchange students, no matter what grade they are in are invited to prom on the evening of May 10th at Lakeview Hills Resort. CPS Juniors and Seniors may each bring one guest who must be in at least 9th grade but not over the age of 21. If the guest is not a CPS student, a guest form must be filled out and returned to Mrs. Maher by May 7th. Tickets are $30 each and may only be purchase from April 14th through April 28th from Mrs. Maher.
8. Above and Beyond Tuxedo has $30 off coupons for tuxedos. See Sarah Albrecht for one!
1. Seniors: Many of the local scholarships are in….stop in to the guidance office for more information.
2. The National Honor Society will hold tutoring every Friday during 7th hour in the IMC.
3. The Guidance Office has received a local scholarship available to seniors pursuing a career in the medical field. Deadline is May 1st. See the Guidance Office for an application.
4. There is a local scholarship for seniors with a deadline of May 1st. Parents must be a regular member of the Sanilac County Farm Bureau to apply.
5. Attention Seniors: Cap and gown money is due by May 5th to the high school office. The cost is $29.50. Checks can be made payable to CPS High School.